Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gotcha Day

Well, we were up at 5:30am... our meeting with Connie, the person who will introduce us to Claragrace, is scheduled for 11:30am. Our Gotcha TIME is at 3:30pm this afternoon.

We took a walk around the island and excercised with the locals in the park until 7am when we could join the other families with their new adopted youngster in the restaurant for breakfast.

That took a whole hour...

A walk?... nope... it's raining (again)

Back in the hotel room, Francie is "nesting"... re-arranging the room and Clara's stuff for the umpteenth time. I have tried to do a little work writing a script... well... I seem to have some difficulty concentrating.

So.. I blog... I think I play a little guitar or "G-tar" as the locals say.

So long for now

Bryon


No comments: