Tuesday, May 27, 2008

email not working

Hi Everyone,
It is 2:30 am and I am wide awake, so.... Here I am!
Clara seems to be doing well, she was shut down at the beginning, but now, a little personality and alot of tantrums are coming out!  Every little thing seems to set her off.  Typical two year old?  
Bryon is holding up well, he gets a smile from her periodically.  Jian though is the biggest trooper!  He is stepping up and really being a big brother.  He pushes her stroller, holds her hand, hugs and kisses her without encouragement.  
I was concerned about her hearing, but now, I think it is the typical issues of fluid behind the ears because of the cleft and that she really was shut down.  She now responds to her name and turns her head with loud noises.

I wish I could read your comments, but, we for some reason cannot get them off of the blog.
I seem to also be having problems with my email, so... Please send comments to Bryon's email.
artisan-media@usa.net

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers, KEEP THEM COMING!
Love,
Francie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from the other side of the world. Can't wait to see the Knight family. God bless you guys and dolls.